Thursday, October 12, 2006

Finally ... some cool weather


Cooler weather has arrived in North Texas. Temperatures in the 60s today and a forecast low in the mid-40s tonight have me thinking about fall. We've had a few fall-like days, but closer we get to the end of October, the more tolerable it becomes outside. Cooler days -- it won't get cold for a few more weeks -- remind my new favorite spot to vacation: Lake Tahoe. My wife and I spent our honeymoon there in May, and the combination of cool weather and breathtaking scenery instantly moved it to the top of my list of most desirable places to visit. Sure, the honeymoon part helped make it great, but I cannot think of a more magnificent spot in the United States.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

It was the best vacation ever!! Love you! xoxoxoxoxo